You are here
Home > Allure > Foods That Boost Libido

Foods That Boost Libido

By Adesua Ewoigbokhan

For your pleasure trip, you will require the right supply of fuel to get it under way.  From time immemorial, food has been one of the major ways of boosting libido. These foods do not have to be foreign, they are just your normal everyday food that you can easily lay hands on, and are responsible for your sexual fantasies in between the sheets. Some foods effortlessly make women achieve orgasm and the men will discover that erection come more naturally. There is a saying that food is the easiest way to anyone’s heart, same is true of food that boost sex drive. Indulging in a healthy way of life is fundamental to good performance in the bedroom: not only does it promotes self confidence, it also boosts stamina.
When you begin to prefer sleeping all the time to  copulating on a regular basis, that means it is time for your libido to be hyped.  For this activity, you don’t have to buy all sexy lingerie, thongs or G strings, what you need is to get some key foods to boost up your sex life by slipping the following foods into your menu. However, some of these foods may be more effective on the opposite sex and you will end up having pleasurable time out in bed.

Black Raspberry
Black Raspberry

Black raspberries as well as the seeds, will spice up your mood.  Eating just a small quantity a day will keep the bedroom active. It enhances libido and sexual endurance.

Broccoli
Broccoli

Add Broccoli to your salad, it is high in vitamin C and aids in blood circulation to organs and very good for the ladies’ sex drive.

Clove
Clove

Clove is one sex food that can be consumed in different ways. You can cook, brew or infuse into your favorite food or  simply add to your regular tea.

Watermelon
Watermelon

Watermelon – this is one sweet sex drive booster. Get hooked up to at least a slice of watermelon a day. Despite the fact that it contains 92 percent of water, the remaining 8 percent is filled with vital nutrients necessary for sexual health. It relaxes the blood vessels in the same way a medicine like Viagra does says researchers at the Team A and M Fruit Vegetable Improvement Centre reported findings, 2008.

Almond nut
Almond nut

Almonds – these are sexual stimulants and fertility aids. If you want to get pregnant, try eating them as they are rich in nutrients that help in reproduction, and desire for love making.

Strawberry
Strawberry

Strawberries are very high in vitamin B and it has been linked to high sperm counts in men.

Eggs
Eggs

Eggs can be  poached, fried or scrambled, whichever one is your preferred choice  just know that a couple of eggs, will boost you up after a tiring day especially as they are rich in protein; it’s a source of stamina and they are also low in calories says Keri Glassman, registered dietician and author of the New You (and Improve) diet.

Spinach
Spinach

Spinach, one of the vegetable families is rich in magnesium, a mineral that lowers inflammation of blood vessels.

Ginger
Ginger

Ginger is very medicinal and also acts as a sex drive enhancer. It can be taken raw or added to food and drinks.

Lettuce
Lettuce

Lettuce-Just a small intake of lettuce will help reduce your waist line and increase your libido. ‘’Iceberg lettuce, contains an opiate that helps you to activate sex hormones’’ says Dr. Brian Clement. Eat a bowl of lettuce at dinner and you’ll be ready to go by the time you turn in for the night.

To Be Continued…

Similar Articles

Top
Close