By Sewe Ishola,
Miss Kebbi, Ugochi Ihezue has emerged the winner of the 2017 Most Beautiful Girl Nigeria beauty pageant.
The pageant, which is celebrated its thirtieth year rolled out the drums this year, after it took a break last year.
Thirty-six other gorgeous 36 contestants, who were in their elements participated in the competition and some of them also won various accolades as listed below:
- Miss Amity – Miss Yobe, Ndali Eno
- Miss Photogenic/Congeniality – Miss Anambra, Maristella Okpala
- Model of the Year – Miss Kebbi, Ugochi Ihezue
- Best Costume – Miss Sokoto, Stephanie Agbasi
- Best Evening Wear – Miss Bayelsa, Rebecca N Hampson
- MBGN Ecowas – Miss Oyo, Emmanuella Yaboh
- MBGN Tourism – Miss Plateau, Winfrey Okolo
- MBGN Universe – Miss Sokoto, Stephanie Agbasi