5 Things to do while in Traffic
Traffic is synonymous with most city centers particularly Lagos especially during the peak periods. The time spent in traffic should not be wasted in whining or complaining about its stress or sleeping, it can be used productively to ones advantage.
Here is a run down of certain things to do while caught up in traffic:
- Read a book. That book you have had in your bookshelf and are yet to open or even finish would come in handy in traffic. Transform your mind, go places, broaden your vocabulary , change your perspective by reading a book in traffic. You would be surprised at how much you can cover.
- Listen to music / podcast to add to your knowledge and increase your insight. Or betterstill watch a Youtube video to learn certain skills to equip you for career growth.
- Catch up with family and friends. Traffic would be a good time to link up with family and friends that you have not contacted in a while. Find out how they are faring and what they have been up to.
- Play games. Now don’t play anyhow games. Instead choose games like scrabble, word games, brain teasers, sudoku and the likes. They would help build your IQ and boost your memory
- Meditate. Plan for the next day. Prepare for your incoming tasks. Brainstorm on those ideas you have in your head. above all, practise gratitude for you many blessings,do you know that the traffic could have been worse?