HOW TO MAKE YOUR LIPSTICK LAST LONGER…
No one likes to have their lipstick wear off after just applying it. Having to retouch your lipstick every few hours or so can be annoying especially if you have spent the better half of your morning applying your makeup. So choosing the right products and applying them correctly are part and parcel for getting your lips noticed.
Here are a few tips and tricks for you to get your lips the attention they deserve.
- First, applying your lipstick correctly is the basic step to getting gorgeous lips. The kind of layering that you do is one of the tricks to getting your lipstick last longer.
- Apply some lip balm, then use tissue paper to gently blot your lips.
- Now use a lip liner to line and fill in your lips. This acts as a base for the lipstick you will apply next.
- After you have applied your lipstick, blot your lips and apply a second coat of lipstick.
- To finish up, place a piece of tissue paper on your lips and dab some loose powder over it. This helps set the lipstick and gives it a long lasting effect.
- You could also use lip primer to make your lips smoother or use liquid foundation as a base coat for your lips before you apply lipstick. This will fill in any tiny gaps on your lips because there is a tendency your lipstick can seep into small creases making your lipstick bleed. This is another way to seal your lipstick, making it last through the day.
- Long lasting lipsticks are prone to fade after a while even though a bit of colour may still remain on your lips. Applying a double coat of long lasting lipstick will make it look fresher and last longer.
- While using a lip liner, use a bit of foundation or concealer your shade to outline your lips.
- To avoid your lipstick from getting on your teeth, place an index finger in the middle of your mouth and make a pout. This will remove any extra lipstick from the inner sides of your lips.
By Zaron Cosmetics