How to stay chic when it rains
1. Get a cute umbrella: Carrying a big umbrella about can be cumbersome. Most times, the owner gets to forget it somewhere. Normally, we love to have our hands free and carry light things. Cute fold-ables umbrellas that fit right into your handbag, are the surest bet.
2. Make careful shoe choices:
3. Water proof make-up: Having drooping make-up as result of the rain, is not a nice sight. The best thing to do would be to use water-proof make-up. Another alternative would be to go the the ”no make-up” look for now.
4. A Jacket: The weather is usually cold during rainy seson, right? You could opt for a jacket. Be careful that it does not become uncomfortable when the temperature rises.You could also alternate with pull-overs or cardigans.
5. Shower cap: A showercap is not only to cover your hair when in the shower. Carry it along to cover your hair in rain. It would save you from catching a cold
6 Shawl: It can be tied around one’s shoulder and serve the purpose of a cardigan. Shawls come in different colours and textures. They keep the neck region warm while still making you look stylish.