How to make your eyebrows on fleek
By Patricia Uyeh
One of the ways to know a polished woman is through her eyebrows. Your brows are the most important feature of your face. If properly done, it makes the face lovely and if done otherwise, it can mar ones entire make up.
Number one rule is never to shave off all your brows and draw a thin line with eyebrow pencil. It is necessary to go the extra mile to shape your eyebrows and fill them in so that they frame your face well.
Here are tips to get your eyebrows on fleek from beauty expert, Deola Adebiyi:
1. Understand your face shape and what brow shape goes along with it. You could seek professional help or identify people who have your face shape and how they do theirs.
2. Your brows should line up with your nose and eyes. The head of your eyebrow should line up with your nostrils. The arch ( curve) should be right above your iris and your brow should end where your eyes end.
3. Step back from the mirror so you can see your brows and how it fits on your face. Standing too close to the mirror would not allow you see how everything looks as a whole.
4. Use short, hair like strokes to mimic the natural look of your brow when filling your eyebrows.
5. If you have skinny brows, pomades applied with an angled brush are best to help fill and add body.
6. Clean up and shape with a highlighter. You could use a concealer that is two shades lighter than your foundation to clean up and shape your eyebrow to your taste.
7. Lastly, remember your eyebrows do not have to match. They are meant to look alike. Your brows are sisters, not twins.
Image credit: www.play.google.com