5 Things to note before rocking a jumpsuit
By Patricia Uyeh
Jumpsuits are stylish, chic and elegant. They could be worn for formal or informal occasions depending on how you style it.
The key to rocking jumpsuits is to get the perfect fit. Go for the right size, colour, texture and pattern that would flatter your figure and bring out your best features.
Here are five things to bare in mind when rocking a jumpsuit:
1. Go for the perfect fit jumpsuit
2. Allow the jumpsuit define your waist: Cinching the jumpsuit at the waist or wearing a belt is a great way to bring out the feminity in the jumpsuit outfit.
3. Pair your jumpsuit with the right blazer for a more exquisite look
4. If you are going to wear heels, go for jumpsuits with wide legs
5. The loose-cut jumpsuit is usually more flattering
Be inspired by some of the looks below:
With the right accessories, hair do and makeup with the perfect jumpsuit, you are ready to paint the town red.
Photo credit: Pinterest