Here’s a recipe for Yam in vegetable sauce
Yam is one food you can eat over and over without being bored of because there are many healthy recipes for yam. However, boiled yam is even one of the simplest yam recipes, it is just straight forward and you can choose to boil the yam with the skin on or simply peel off the skin before boiling it.
One good thing about boiled yam is that you can pair it with tomato stew, vegetable sauce, tomato egg sauce, fried egg, and palm oil.
Here’s a recipe for Yam in vegetable sauce:
– Smoked Fish
– 1/2 cup palm oil
– African Spinach (Green)
– Pumpkin Leaves (Ugu)
– Tomato/Pepper Blend (6 tomatoes, 3 tatashe, 1 onion bulb, 3 garlic cloves)
– 1 onion bulb (cut in strips)
– 1 cup Ukpaka or Ugba
– 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh peppers
– 1/4 teaspoon garlic paste
– 1 tablespoon crayfish powder
– 3 seasoning cubes
– Salt to taste