5 Tips to keep your eyebrows looking great all the time
By Patricia Uyeh
The eyebrows say a lot about the face. It could either spoil or add to a woman’s beauty. We have seen different brows shapes but the ones that stands out are the ones properly groomed and drawn out.
Reshaping eyebrows should be done every 10 to 15 days to make them look great. The brow reveals a person’s mood and inner thoughts. Here are helpful tips to get your brows on fleek all the time:
1. Make sure you shape your brows properly. Seek professional help if it is your first time.
2. Avoid drawing pencil-thin eyebrows/shaping a thin line. Your brows are supposed to be thick at the beginning and thin at the end. This makes your brow look more natural.
3. Brows are expected to be slightly longer than the eyes. Please apply caution when curving your brows.
4. After bath, maintain your brow shape with tweezers or plucker to remove the stray hairs growing there.
5. Never use hair remover cream to shape your eyebrows.
Photo credits: www.planetzuri.com