10 things to know about Femi Adebayo’s new wife, Omotayo
By Rita Chioma
In October 2016, popular Nollywood actor, Femi Adebayo and the Special Adviser to the Kwara State Governor on Culture and Tourism, took a new wife after his first marriage crashed eight years ago.
The actor’s marriage to Kadijat, the mother of his kids, hit the rocks when he was romantically linked with actress, Funke Akindele, an allegation they both denied, with Funke now married to JJC.
Khadijat, now Mrs. Balogun, has since remarried and has a child for her new husband.
These are some facts about the new Mrs. Adebayo, formerly known as Omotayo Memunat Sanusi.
1. Omotayo lived and worked in Lagos before meeting Femi Adebayo.
2. Got married to actor Femi Adebayo on October 9, 2016.
3. Now She is addressed as Mrs. Femi Adebayo
4. Pretty and unassuming.
5. She runs an eatery, ‘Iyan Aladuke’, on Montgomery road, Yaba Lagos.
6. She was never married before meeting Femi Adebayo.
7. She was an air hostess before delving into catering.
8. She loves cooking.
9. She hosted a house party to mark her husband’s birthday in January.
10. She is very fashionable.