Disappearing hairline? Here are 6 natural products to regrow your hairline fast
By Patricia Uyeh
Disappearing hairline a.k.a Traction Alopecia is a common problem among women. It occurs mostly in women who do tight hairstyles that cause the hair along their hairline to pull.
Wearing tight hair-dos like Braids, locs and ponytails will cause thinning hairline over a period of time. However, losing your hairline should be temporary. There are various natural products that can quickly regrow your hairline, thicker and healthier than before. They include:
1. Organic Coconut Oil: One of the oldest natural ways to grow longer hair is by applying coconut oil to the scalp and hair. Organic virgin coconut oil is the best type to use. Apply the oil to your scalp, paying special attention to the balding edges. Make sure to massage the area where your hairline is missing or short, as this will help stimulate hair growth.
2. Vitamin Enhanced Products: Regrow your receding hairline with hair growth support vitamins. Feeding our hair with essential vitamins, minerals and herb extracts can boost hair growth. Both men and woman can benefit from this. When choosing the right product for you, the closer you get to natural, the less you will have to worry about side effects.
3. Castor Oil: Castor oil is yet another popular and effective treatment for balding edges. Try using the Tropic Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil, as it is really effective.
4. Aloe Vera: It contains more than 20 vitamins and minerals essential for hair growth. It’s almost rare to find a product without it as an ingredient. The anti-bacterial properties of Aloe help you maintain a build-up-free scalp. While unclogging, it also balances and restores the pH, aiding in hair growth, shine and overall health. If you suffer from Alopecia, aloe is commonly suggested as the best natural remedy in preventing further hair loss.
5. Peppermint Oil: Peppermint Essential Oil is an antibacterial, known for removing impurities causing growth obstructions. Its cooling effect also relaxes the follicle, promoting healthy hair growth. A soothing carrier oil is needed with Peppermint Oil because of how potent it can be.
6. Basil and Jojoba Oil: Another great all-natural and effective mixture is Basil Oil and Jojoba. Consistent and weekly pre-poo (before cleansing) scalp massages with either mixture will improve hair growth with major results within the first three months.
Once you start to notice new hairline, take the best care of it in order to prevent the same problem reoccurring.