Lady faints after mistakenly breaking a £34,000 bracelet while trying it on at a shop (photos)No Case Matched!
By Rita Chioma,
It has been reported that a tourist in China fainted after accidentally breaking a jade bracelet worth £34,000.
The woman was visiting a Jade market in Ruili City, south western China’s Yunnan province on June 27 when she accidentally dropped a bracelet while trying it on.
Unfortunately for the woman, the jade bracelet snapped in half, reports the People’s Daily Online.
According to reports, the bracelet slipped out of her hand and it cracked in two after hitting the floor. Footage shows the moment the woman faints upon learning the price of the bracelet.
Jade is a luxury product in China and is seen to represent good health and a long life.
Following the smash, the shop’s owner told her that the bracelet was worth £34,000.