Women equate money with romance- Relationship expert, Joro OlumofinNo Case Matched!
By Patricia Uyeh,
Relationship expert, Joro Olumofin wrote a new article that talked about how Nigerian ladies have killed romance on social media.
According to Joro, we are in the era where money appears to equal romance.
Here is what Joro wrote:
“What am I doing with a flower? Can I eat it or plant it ?” Some Nigerian ladies have killed romance; this has led to fewer relationships, lack of self-worth, increase in one night stands and body counts.
“Romance is very key in relationships, a proper romantic gesture from the heart shows how a man or woman truly feels about his significant other. In Nigeria today, because of the economy, misinformation, backward mentality in both men and women, romance is meant to be a show of money. No money, no romance.”
Olumofin went on to ask ladies the question below:
“Let’s do a quick survey.
“1. Flowers Vs Pizza & Cold stone. Which would you choose ?
2. 4 Birthday Romantic cards Vs N4,000 recharge cards…which would you choose ?
3. Picnic in Alausa Park with sandwiches & juice Vs Drinks at Quilox / Sip with small chops…which would you choose ?
4. iPhone Vs Candle light dinner with violin or piano serenade.. which would you choose ?
5. N200, 000 Vs A trip to Obudu cattle ranch?
6. A beautiful Painting of yourself Vs a Designer Bag or Shoe?”