Unforgettable moment at #LFDW2017 Day 1
By Rita Chioma,
Well, while we are all getting set for the Day 2 of LFDW2017, let’s quickly recall what happened last night during the show which of course started later than expected.
Yesterday, at Lagos Fashion and Design Week 2017, there was a fire works, as some of the spotlights broke out in sparks. This led to a short pause on the show and saw many show attendees running outside the hall.
The announcer was shouting “Come back please. The power has been put out. There is no danger…”
But people kept rushing out the door like the whole hall was on fire.
However, the fire was put out in minutes and the show was back on but they practically had to beg people to come back in
We pray no such repetition today!