#MondayMotivation: Dr Sid’s wife, Simi shares lessons learnt as an entrepreneur
By Patricia Uyeh
What comes to your mind every Monday?
Definitely working hard and making money would be part of the agenda.
Simi Esiri, wife of Nigerian Singer, Dr Sid ,who is the publisher of Schick magazine, decided to give us some Monday motivation as she shared 10 lessons she has learned as an entrepreneur to mark one year anniversary of her publication.
Below are the lessons:
1. Be Intentional
2. Follow your passion, don’t follow money
3. Make good connection
4. Keep asking questions
5. Pay close attention to your choice of mentors
6. It’s a eat-dog-eat world and only strongest survive
7. Reputation and integrity is everything
8. Keep the vision alive
9. Keep God at the centre of what you do
10. Your team is your work family
Photo credit: [email protected]