Knotting Bowtie With Ease
By Ebuka Uzonwanne
Today bow ties are mainly worn on formal occasions, however, in the past decade bow ties for everyday wear have seen a rise in popularity. A bow tie is perfect for any man who likes to stand out among his peers. Here is how to knot One :
1. Start with the bowtie lying face up. Adjust the bowtie so right side is shorter than the left. The end on the left will be referred to as A and the end on the right will be referred to as B.
2. Move A to the right side, across B.
3. Bring A under B and up through the neck loop.
4. At the joint, fold B towards the right and then towards the left to create a the bow shape.
5. Bring A straight down over the middle of the bow shape that was made with B.
6. Fold A back towards the chest and pinch the fold.
7. Push the pinched end (A) through the loop behind B.
8. Pull on the folded parts of the bow to tighten.
9. Adjust until balanced on both sides.