Top 10 Nigerian musicians and their luxury cars
By Patricia Uyeh
Nigerian musicians are car freaks. Asides dishing out good music and dressing fashionably, they have soft spot for cars which they flaunt as pricey toys.
Their love to drive flashy expensive cars ranging from Porsche to Range Rovers to Ferrari and the likes.is simply unparallelled.
Check below the luxury cars owned by popular musicians in the country presently:
1. Self-acclaimed ‘Omo Baba Olowo’, Davido car collections includes:
* Mercedes G-Wagon: N30M – $150.8k
* Audi Q7: N10M – $50.3k
* Range Rover Sports SUV: N35M – $175.9
* Honda: N5M
* Chevrolet Camaro: N6M – $30.2k
* Porsche Turbo: N22M
2. YBNL boss, Olamide owns :
* Range Rover Sport: N13M – $65.3k
* Mercedes G-Class: N20M – $100.5k
3. Starboy, Wizkid added sleek Bentley continental to his collection as a New year gift last year. he is also a proud owner of BMX X6, Hyundai Sonata and Porshe Panamera.
4. Flavour has numerous beautiful girls, lovely dogs and several luxury cars that include:
* Mercedez Benz G- Wagon – N25M
* Land Rover
* BMW X6- N30M – $150.8k
From being a plantain seller,the egberipapa 1 of Bayelsa is a proud owner of a Lexus SUV and Mercedes G wagon.
Kokomaster’s car collection includes;
-Mercedes Benz SL-500
-Aston martin Vantage
His auto collection has:
-Range Rover Sport values at N18M
-mercedes G-Wagon- N35M
-BMW X6- N11M
-Bentley GT- N30M
He can boast of a Mercedes- Benz and two Range Rover sport.
9. Ice Prince
The ‘Oleku’ crooner car collection includes Range Rover Sport and Bentley GT Coupe
Legendary singer has a nice collection cars, among them is $100,000 yellow Chevolet Corvette Coupe and white Ferrari coupe.