#AllureTips: How to work smart
Working hard is not a bad trait but working smarter is much better. This is because when you work smart you utilise your time maximally without burning out. Working smart means you do the least amount of work possible to yield the optimum result.
Find below tips on how to work smart and not hard:
1.Learn from your mistakes and don’t repeat them. As they say, experience is the best teacher. Stop doing things the same way expecting a different outcome. Also, learn from past successes and build on them.
2. Delegate that is why you have or are in a team. Practise collective decision making where possible. By doing so, you and others tap into strengths and ideas.
3. Leverage on your network. You can not be the master of everything. You need the expertise and skills of others to thrive. Know when you use your network to help solve your issues.
4. Use technology to your advantage. Life has gotten better with advanced technology. Use apps and devices to help save time and energy.
5. Stop multitasking. However, be flexible with your schedule as unexpected projects show up when you least expect it.
6. Don’t drain yourself seeking for perfection. Choose your battles wisely and make sure the end result is good enough.