Singer, Timi Dakolo calls out Vice President over suspension of CJNNo Case Matched!
Following the suspension of the Chief Justice of Nigeria(CJN), Justice Walter Onnoghen, award-winning Nigerian singer Timi Dakolo has called out the vice president, Yemi Osinbajo.
The singer claimed the vice president keeping mum about the incident shows alleged breach of constitutional rights of Nigerians despite being a top pastor at one Nigeria’s largest churches.
On his Instagram page, Timi Dakolo reminded the Vice President of Daniel in the Bible who spoke fearlessly to the authorities despite being a part of them.
1. I thought you knew the law.
2. Pastor Sir,what has Happened to you ?
3. Pastor Pastor,I thought you are an orator? Why are you not speaking? Why are you not speaking the truth?
4. Pastor Pastor, remember Daniel in the bible.He spoke the truth fearlessly.
5. Pastor Pastor,Are you still God’s mouth piece in the corridor of Power?!