5 Tips For That Great Skin
As a woman, if there’s one part of our body that makes us feel confident and beautiful, it’s our skin.
It can boost and drop your esteem by just its smoothness and the appearance of acne
For this reason, we advise women to take excellent care of their skin. We have compiled five tips and products that can help your skin look and feel right.
1. Know your skin type: knowing your skin type is an underrated tip that one cannot overemphasized! Sometimes people see other people with different skin types, using a product and the first thing they do is get the name and jump on the product forgetting they have a different skin type. What this will do is either not work as you want or make the skin worse than it is and that might be because you did not seek the professional advice of a dermatologist or a cosmetologist who understands skin and cosmetic products.
2. Don’t sleep with your makeup on: This is one advise almost everybody keeps giving, but only a few adhere. Makeup contains chemicals that shouldn’t last on your skin for some time and having a healthy sleep time takes nothing less than six hours. It keeps the makeup longer on your face, seeping into your skin to accumulate and cause something worse. Washing your face after using a facial wipe is advised to leave you feeling fresh and ready for bed.
3. Moisturise to hydrate the skin: If there’s one consistent skin care advice, it is to moisturise as regularly as possible, moisturising your skin helps it age better. How cool is that? While many are running away from wrinkles that come with age, the best way to tackle it is to moisturise the skin as regularly as possible to help it remain supple, reduce the appearance of blemishes and most importantly, reduce chances of skin problem.
4. Use sunscreen: Many people consider this as going overboard and aso a stressful activity to keep up with, but guess what? You do what you have to for the things you love, and it is important you show your skin tender love and care, now and then because you only have one skin in your entire life. So get a Sunscreen like Olay Regenerist Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF25 to protect the skin from the harsh sun rays.
5. Scrub to exfoliate: Removing dead cell from the surface is very important as it helps your skin keep off dead skin from your body, keeps it healthy and gives you an even-looking skin. Professionals advise that scrubbing to exfoliate the skin should be done at least once a week, to help your skin breathe.
To conclude, drink enough water. We know you hear this with all health-related issue, well, your skin needs water to be healthy and hydrated, just like your plant. So feed it on the inside and complete your job on the outside for the perfect, beautiful skin you crave.