6 Make-up hacks for your beauty regime
You don’t have to be caught up in fix during a beauty regime when there are several beauty hacks to your rescue.
1. Apply powder after primer when your make up starts fading fast. This keeps your skin looking matte for long.
2. For heavy foundation, mix foundation with moisturiser. This thins out the foundation and makes it lighter on your face.
3. For oily skin, use blotting papers. If you don’t have them, you can substitute with paper napkins.
4. You can use concealers in place of eye shadow primer.
5. When you go overboard with highlighting and contouring, apply translucent powder.
6. For dried out eye pencil or mascara, apply a little heat. Use an open flame to tip the eye pencil and wait for a minute to cool off. For mascara, place tube in a cup of hot water for 2/3 minutes to awaken it.