Actor, Femi Jacobs speaks on signs of giving up
Depression is real. In fact, even some Nigerian celebrities have revealed that they, at one time or the other, have had a close shave with it.
Some of them stated that they also wanted to give up but for providence.
This has led to more people urging those going through it to speak up and seek help
Femi Jacobs, award-winning Nollywood actor, and speaker has words for still those who want a life of greatness, but are done pursuing it.
In a post on his Instagram page, he wrote on signs of giving up and urged those demonstrating any one of the above, speak to someone
He wrote: “Here Are The Signs Of Giving Up
“Giving up is insidious. You still want a life a greatness, but you’re done pursuing it.
“The best way to live is to want the best and highest expressions of life – to believe that all things are possible, and to seize your personal power.
“Most are living but they’ve given up.
- Prayerlessness or redundancy in prayer and meditation.
- Cynicism and no heart connection to transformational ideas.
- No active listening. An argumentative posture.
- General lack of faith in the goodness of people.
- No specific plan. No dreams. The light has left the eyes.
- General lack of curiosity. Only those who are building things have genuine questions.
“If you’re demonstrating any one of the above, speak to someone. Get your fire back.
A great life is yours, if you still want it.”