50 Mothers Day messages all mums would love!
Mothers Day is here again and you can’t say enough about your Mom – but still, sometimes, it would be nice to string words together to make her feel really special.
Pick and choose from this collection of messages and greetings to say or text your Mom on this special day.
* For all you’ve done, we should make every day Mother’s Day!
* Do you know how magnificent you are? Happy Mother’s Day!
* Knowing that you are there for me through the good and the bad makes life a whole heck of a lot easier!
* No one’s had a bigger influence on my life than you. Happy Mother’s Day!
* I’m so proud to be your child. Happy Mother’s Day!
* Thanks for bringing me into this world and always seeing the best in me.
* To the person who has done more for me than anyone in this world! Love you!
* I got all my good qualities from you, Mom! Isn’t it lucky you had more than enough for both of us?
* Thanks for being the greatest! Happy Mother’s Day Mom.
* You make home the happiest place to be – Love You mom.
* Raising me undoubtedly tested all of your parenting skills. You passed with flying colors! I love you Mom.
* You gave me the gift of life so our gifts to you pale in comparison. Happy Mother’s Day.
* With love from the luckiest (son/daughter) on the face of this earth.
* A mother’s work is never done – but today, your deserve a rest. In fact, take the rest of the week off! Happy Mother’s Day!
* You always put our needs first with a tender love. Happy Mother’s Day!
* I feel so proud to have you as my mother.
* Best Mother’s Day Wishes for today and always.
* To the most caring, generous and loving mother. We love you.
* When I think back of the sacrifices you made, you deserve a Mother’s Year!
* Happy Mother’s Day. Every night I thank my lucky stars that you’re my Mom.
* Wishing you a first class Mother’s Day – you deserve it.
* Thanks for always giving your best. Happy Mother’s Day.
* We’ve shared so many things — but I don’t share with you enough how much I love you!
* Any woman can be a mother, but it takes someone special to be called “Mom.” Mom, you’re the best!
*You mean the world to me. With love always.
* Mom, on this Mother’s Day I want to apologize for everything I did growing up. I love you. Happy Mother’s Day.
* It’s that time of year and you’re still my mother. You’d think you’d have been promoted by now. Happy Mother’s Day
* Just for Mother’s Day, I’d like to give you a big hug or a million dollars, whichever you prefer. BIG HUG – Do I know my mom, or what?
* I am so grateful and blessed to have a mom as wonderful as you
* I’m so lucky to have you as my mom! Sending you hugs and kisses!
*Can’t wait to share a glass of wine together – until then, Happy Mother’s Day!
* You deserve the very best! Happy Mom’s Day!
*You make me feel so loved. Thanks Mom and Happy Mother’s Day!
* Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Thank for being such a wonderful mother. Happy Mother’s Day.
*Happy Mother’s Day to the greatest Mom in the whole world!
* You taught me all of the important lessons of life. You’ re an amazing mom!
*I love you mom more than words can say.I can always count on you for everything. Happy Mother’s Day.
* I want to thank you, Mother, for your patience your encouragement your strength your generosity your unswerving love and for those six little words that helped me through so many trying times-“Because I said so, that’s why.” Happy Mother’s Day!
* It takes someone special to be a wonderful wife, a magnificent mom, a fantastic friend, an incomparable companion, the perfect partner-someone like you! Happy Mother’s Day, With All My Love
* It’s no wonder that such a wonderful wife turned out to be such a wonderful mother too!
* Love is not just candlelight dinners, sentimental poems, and bouquets of flowers. It’s also bandaging scraped knees, reading favorite stories over and over, and always being there to listen and encourage Love is all the things you do, every day, without fail, to make our house a home, our family a wonderful place to be. Happy Mother’s Day, With All My Love
*May all the love you give to others come back to you on this special day.
* Mom, over the years, I’ve watched the wonderful ways you’ve made life special for our family the moments of love and laughter, the traditions and memories we’ll carry with us throughout our lives. But most of all, I’ve watched the way you’ve shown us the true meaning of love in everything you do.
* My earliest memories of you, Mother, are the soft music of your voice as you comforted me to sleep, your tender touch on baby hands as you began a lifetime of gentle guidance. But my favorite memories of you, Mother, are the ones you are creating for me every day your unwavering support, your quiet concern, your selfless example of love. Happy Mother’s Day
* On Mother’s Day, your children are supposed to cater to your every whim- Sort of goes against the natural order of things, doesn’t it?
* Only a mother can communicate love without saying a word. For the many unspoken ways that you share your love in our family, I hope you know that you’re loved and appreciated beyond measure.
* Thank you for being a great Mother and a good friend. Your strength and love has guided me.
* Whenever I think of integrity, love and generosity; I think of you. Happy Mother’s Day!
* Thanks for being there when I need you the most and even when I didn’t.
* You are precious to me in every way. Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your time, your care, and your love. Happy Mothers Day.
* You are more than just a mom to me! There aren’t enough words in any language to express how much I love you.
* Thinking of you with love today and always. Happy Mother’s Day!
* To my mother-who never sends me out into the cruel world without first wrapping me up in the warmth of her love.
* Happy Mother’s Day Wishes to my favorite person in the universe.