Beauty tips for the albino lady
Albinism is an inherited condition characterised by lower rate of melanin production. People with albinism often have lighter coloured skin, hair and eyes. Any albino lady can still look good and unleash her beauty regardless of her condition.
Here are beauty tips,albino ladies should follow:
- Protect yourself from sun-rays by wearing protective clothing. Ensure you still look trendy and stylish while dressing up.
- Use sun protection cream of SPF 50 or lighter .
- Wear UV protective sunglasses as the eyes and the skin around them can develop cancerous cells.
- Always stay hydrated by drinking lots of water.
- For make-up, mascara is rarely recommended. Instead go for lipsticks in soft metallic brown or pink tones. Another option would be purple mauve or lavender shades or pale pinks and corals lipstick shades.
- People with albinism can use colorless shiny lip gloss.If u have brown eyes brown or grey mascara is very recommendable to wear.
- Eat healthy meals spiced with lots of fruits and vegetables.
- Use moisturisers, avoid insect bites and injuries that take time to heal or leave scars.
- Don’t use harsh soap for your skin or detergents. Go for mild soap with warm water.
Remember this,beauty lies in hands of the beholder, albinism is beautiful!