Victoria Inyama lists how to identify an abusive partner
Actress, Victoria Inyama has been speaking on how to identify signs of emotional abusive partner.
In a post on Instagram, she identified a partner who always always put the partner/spouse down; who frequently gets angry and often criticising ones look or dress as some of the characteristics.
Here is the full text of her post:
* Always putting d partner/spouse Down ….
* Frequent Angry Outbursts * Often criticising d way U look or dress. * They refuse to leave your personal space, always checking & monitoring * They always want to control the people you know & communicate with…
* Using gaslighting tactics to manipulate U into doubting your experiences….
* They always want to speak for and over you….
* They always show physical aggression even if it’s not directed at U, just so that you’re always fearful of them…..
* They consistently pressure U into having sex * They always withhold emotional intimacy & affection << There’s always a strong desire to leave or get away from a situation while simultaneously feeling frozen & unable to do anything constructive, resulting in a downward spiral of numbness, complacency & Fear especially where there’s a Marriage, live in lover or financially dependent on d abusive Partner … Try & talk to a trusted person… Only U can decide what course of action to take……
I pray we all make d right decision??