6 myths about covid-19 – NCDC warns Nigerians
Nigerian Center for Disease Control has debunked certain myths Nigerians have about covid-19.
This is important as there are so many myths that people have regarding the cure of covid-19 or things that can prevent one from contacting it.
Using an infographic, the NCDC has debunked 6 myths circulating the country.
1. Hot lemon does not kill coronavirus ; Drinking of hot lemon does not in any way kill coronavirus.
2. Eating garlic and ginger does not in any way eliminate coronavirus ; which ever form you use garlic and ginger it does not eliminate or cure covid-19.
3. Gargling warm water and salt does not kill coronavirus ; its important to know this as raw salt is not in any way healthy for the body.
4. Special oils does not kill coronavirus ; There are no special oil approved to kill or prevent the pandemic virus.
5. Drinking or spraying dettol all over your body does not kill coronavirus.
6. Drinking palm oil does not prevent coronavirus.