Add Drama To Your Sleeves With Balloon Puffs
If you had any doubts that the puff sleeve was on its way out, think again. The puff sleeve has found its way back into trend and is here to stay.
From red carpet looks to your basic look, the puffy sleeve can modernize a classic silhouette. It’s also a flattering style for all body types.
Adding drama and volume to your shoulder draws the eye up and gives the illusion of a smaller waist.
You can add puffy statement sleeves on a number of pieces. These regal sleeves make one of the best additions to add a little drama into your outfit. They have the power to instantly attract people’s attention.
Here are a few ways to wear them:
- Big sleeves blend well with pencil skirts, skinny jeans or fitted pants. Ideal for a day at the office or a night out with the girls.
- You can wear them on any arm you prefer, from short, medium or long.
- Shorter and medium length ballon sleeves tend to give the cute and girly impression with some vibe, while longer ones appear to feel more royal-like.
- Different fabrics will create a completely different silhouette. Sheer and more translucent fabrics like chiffon and silk create a more subtle effect and graceful movement.
- The thicker fabrics like cotton, will create a more bold statement and daring silhouette.
- Play with proportions: Since the balloon sleeves will already occupy a big part of your outfit, keep everything else simple to balance the proportion out. You can pair your puffed sleeve top with denim.
- Styling it with shorts can work well too. Pair your balloon sleeve dress with a pair of strappy sandals and tiny bag. You will look like a doll.