Allure Fashion: Tell the Time in Style
By Josephine Agbonkhese
Truly a timeless accessory, a wrist watch remains the most convenient way to tell the time.
Though cell phones also perform that function, fishing for them constantly, just to check the time, certainly doesn’t look dope.
Wrist watches do not just tell the time of day. They tell a lot about you— your personal style, personality, priorities, and, of course, your pay grade too.
Make it a lifestyle to always put a classy finishing to your every ensemble.
Remember, wrist watches are usually the first accessory people notice on you, so, make sure to always adorn one that makes a powerful statement—and one that truly represents you!
How to Care for Your Wrist Watch
1. Clean frequently, using a soft-bristled brush, cotton bud or send to a jewelry store.
2. If using leather, use a damp cloth, gently dry and buff.
3. Dry your watch. Metal watches have a tendency to rust if not dried after use.
4. Store properly with a watch box to preserve and avoid extreme heat or cold.
5. Service them regularly with an expert.
6. Know if your watch is water resistant or not.
7. Avoid contact with chemicals.
8. Never expose them to magnets.