An Easy Homemade Ice Cream with a Delicious Zing from Mango
This Mango Ice Cream will be an absolute hit. All you’ll need is 3 ingredients and 10 minutes of prep time, let the freezer do the rest for you.
This easy homemade ice cream is super creamy and sweet, with a delicious zing from the mango which will leave you wanting more.
* 2 VERY ripe Mangos.
* 1 cup whipping cream OR Heavy cream
* 3/4 cup CONDENSED milk
*1 Teaspoon vanilla flavor or extract(optional)
* Slice and blend Mango until smooth..
* Turn mango to clean pot with medium heat….until water evaporates and mango purée forms a thick paste.
* When Mango purée is completely cooled add it to condensed milk.
* Whip heavy cream until it forms stiff peaks.
* Fold mango/condensed milk mixture into the heavy cream.
* Cover with plastic wrap, transfer to the freezer for at least 6 hours.