How to make taco lettuce wraps
The taco lettuce wrap meal is just light and refreshing. A meal you don’t feel weighed down with after eating.
- Ground turkey
- Onion and garlic
- Spices, cumin, paprika and chili powder
- Tomato sauce
- Chicken broth
- Romaine lettuce
- Desired toppings
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and saute 2 minutes. Add turkey and garlic, season with salt and pepper, and cook, tossing and breaking up turkey occasionally, until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Add chili powder, cumin, paprika, tomato sauce and chicken broth. Reduce to a simmer and cook about 5 minutes until sauce has reduced.
- Serve mixture over lettuce leaves with desired toppings.