Soso Soberekon rushed to hospital after consuming fake drink at a nightclub
Music executive Soso Soberekon is grateful to God for life after he survived drink poisoning a few hours ago. The talent manager a few hours ago was spotted at a nightclub having a good time with friends but unfortunately ended up in the hospital a few hours later.
The businessman in a post shared on his Instagram story revealed that he suffered from poisoning after he left the club and had to be rushed to a hospital. Soso shared a video of himself receiving treatment with an injection being inserted into his vein. The executive revealed that fake alcoholic drink is like poison and he is grateful to still be alive.
Recall that a few days ago he was arrested by the EFCC after being indicted by the notorious Nigerian international fraudster Hushpuppi Abbas Ramon aka Hushpuppi for three different fraudulent financial transactions.