Nigerian doctor conducts autopsy of deceased Liberian couple and discloses findings
By Patricia Uyeh
Contrary to reports that a US-based Liberian couple, Lawrence and Shelly Gross, who were found dead on December 25, 2016, at their residence in Monrovia, had been poisoned by a relative, a Nigerian doctor, who conducted autopsy on their remains said the couple died as a result of assimilation of asphyxiation and Carbon Monoxide.
Family source informed FrontPageAfrica that they were informed by the Dr. Christopher Chinedu Obiorah, an Anatomical Pathologist from Nigeria, who conducted autopsy on the remains of Lawrence and Shelly Gross that he discovered that their remains had swollen brains, which is consistent with carbon monoxide inhalation.
Meanwhile, the Inspector General of Police (IGP), Col. Gregory Coleman, has mediated a peace talk between Shelly and Lawrence’s families.
Police Spokesman, Sam Collins told FrontPage Africa that in a meeting held on Monday, January 2, both families met with the IGP at the Police Headquarters on Capitol Hill to settle issues between the two families.
According to Collins, a 10-man delegation was formed with five members each from both families to resolve their differences.
“Both families have been trading accusations but the IG has advised them to go back, hold a meeting among themselves and make peace with each other,”
Photo credit: LIB