Emma Stone named World’s Highest Paid Actress
By Patricia Uyeh,
According to Forbes list, American actress, Emma Stone has been named the World’s Highest Paid actress.
Emma Stone leads with $26 million beating Jennifer Lawrence, who claimed the top spot in 2016 and 2015.
The 28-year-old actress came tops mostly thanks to her Oscar-winning performance as Mia, a barista and aspiring actress, in the movie-musical “La La Land”.
Coming in second place is Jennifer Aniston with $25.5 million while Jennifer Lawrence dropped down two slots to No. 3 with $24 million, almost half of her $46 million earnings in 2016.
See the full list of Top 10 highest-paid actresses of 2017:
1. Emma Stone ($26 million)
2. Jennifer Aniston ($25.5 million)
3. Jennifer Lawrence ($24 million)
4. Melissa McCarthy ($18 million)
5. Mila Kunis ($15.5 million)
6. Emma Watson ($14 million)
7. Charlize Theron ($14 million)
8. Cate Blanchett ($12 million)
9. Julia Roberts ($12 million)
10. Amy Adams ($11.5 million)
Photo credit: Self.com