14 Things To Know About Laura Ikeji, The Fashion Icon
Fashion Entrepreneur, Social Media Influencer and Author, Laura Ikeji is one of Nigeria’s fastest Rising Entrepreneur. She is the sister to Nigeria’s No one Blogger Linda Ikeji and wife of Nigeria’s Ex International footballer Ogbona Kanu and a Mother of one.
Know to be the queen of Instagram after the successful releases of her book “How to Make Money on Instagram” which sold thousands of copies after release, here are 14 things you need to know about Laura Ikeji.
1. Laura Ikeji’s real name is Laura Nkechi Ikeji and was born 15 March 1988.
2. Laura attended Lagos Anglican girl’s primary school Surulere, then proceeded to Lagos Anglican girls grammar school where she finished her secondary school.
3. Laura is the 5th born out of seven children so she has two younger ones.
4. Laura started with a diploma in human kinetics in the University of Lagos and later in the same university bagged a BSC in psychology in 2011.
5. Laura was a fitness coach/dance instructor for 7 years before she ventured into fashion.
6. Laura is a marvel comics addict. She is obsessed with every super hero in the movie “The Avengers”
7. Laura is married to ex Nigerian international footballer Ogbonna Kanu and they have a son, Ryan Ogbonna Kanu ROK.
8. Laura is the younger sister to Nigeria’s no1 blogger Linda Ikeji.
9. Laura owns a store fashion market and store, online and offline called Laura Ikeji gang and Laura Ikeji shop where people buy and sell fashion items.
10. In January 2018, Laura released her book, which is one of the most popular and highest selling books in Nigeria titled HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON INSTAGRAM the brand influencer guide.
11. Also in June 2018 Laura collaborated with her husband to release 2 variance of perfumes, INCOMPLETE pink for women and INCOMPLETE BLACK for both women and men.
12. Laura is a staunch Catholic
13. Laura loves the old people and hopes to own a care home for the elderly.
14. Laura Ikeji Plans to Own the Biggest Fashion store in Africa