Tips on safe cosmetics use
More women are getting concerned with the toxic chemicals that go into the production of most of the numerous cosmetic and beauty products available in the market.
While it may seem overwhelming to overhaul your entire beauty bag, it is possible to make small changes by going natural.
Experts here offer some tips for you to go by:
- Learn to do it yourself. Get an expert to teach you the basics. Make your own products… The natural ingredients are within your reach. Be accountable for the ingredients in your personal care products
- Skip toxic hair products. Get a natural neutralizing shampoo and go with it to the saloon.
- Avoid nail polishes that include any of the toxic trio: dibutyl phthalate, formaldehyde, and toluene.
- Reduce your use of products with added fragrance.
- Read labels closely and find safer alternatives.