Beauty: 7 Cute effortless ways to be photogenicNo Case Matched!
By Rita Chioma
Guess what ladies!!! We just discovered some tips and tricks that would make you (of course, us too) look photogenic. Here we go:
1. When we want to take a picture subconsciously or consciously we imagine the outcome, the first trick is to take more than one picture, slightly moving with each photograph you take, you never know which one would be the most fabulous of all.
2. Everybody has a good side, but photographers have said the left side of your face is the best angle if you want to take a photographs. Also try looking at the camera when taking a selfie, works wonders too.
3. We love selfies , but many time we are the odd ones out, why is that? That’s because you are the one closest to the camera, so instead of standing so close position yourself evenly with your pals and then viola! you won’t look larger than you are.
4. You want to look taller and leaner in a full length photograph, then take a picture from the lower angle, because it stretches you visually. Also choose a very good location for your pictures especially the full length pictures.
5. Except its a passport photograph avoid looking squarely at the camera (it adds ten pounds as they say) turn you face towards the camera slightly that way your features would have depth.
6. If you want to smile, then it has to be a relaxed smile (pictures don’t lie ), simply close your eyes, take a deep breath open your eyes before you hear the click and smile.
7. For a genuine smile instead of saying cheese, say money because the word makes your eye crinkle and your mouth go up ( you need to try this out, it also makes one laugh).
Make sure you try out these tips to look photogenic, it really works.