#AllureRecipe: Home- made Ice CreamNo Case Matched!
In this hot weather, a chilled bowl of icecream after work would not be out of place. You really don’t need to spend money out, just get the ingredients and make the ice cream in the comfort of your home.
Here is what you need:
* 2 cups of whipped cream(cold)
*1 can of condensed milk (cold)
*1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
1. Use a mixer or turning stick to whip the cold cream till it gets soft
2. Pour the cold condensed milk into the whipped cream
3. Continue mixing the cream and milk together until mixture becomes thick
4. Add the vanilla extract and continue mixing
5. The ice cream base is ready. You can now add any flavour ( strawberry, caramel, chocolate, coffee, honey) to the ice cream base
6. Mix up flavour with the ice cream base well
7. Put your ice cream mixture in an airtight container and freeze for a minimum of six hours before eating