7 things you need to know about the Late Reinhard Bonke
On Saturday 7th of this month, the death of the popular evangelist, Reinhard Bonke, was announced by his wife Anni Bonke via his official Facebook page.
However, below are a few things you may not know about the Gods General;
1. Reinhard Bonke was a German-American preacher, who focused on Africa during his life time.
2. According to Wikipedia, he was born on April 19, 1940
3. Bonke held his farewell Gospel Crusade in Nigeria in November 2017 and handed over to Daniel Kolenda.
4. According to the Guinness book of world records, Bonke, in 1982 commissioned the construction of what was the world’s largest mobile structure as of that time- a tent capable of taking 34,00 persons.
5. He died at the age of 79.
6. Bonke was married to Anni Suelze, who he met at a gospel music festival. They got married in 1964 and had three children.
7. He began his ministry in Africa by preaching in Lesotho in 1967. And he went on to hold meetings in different countries across the continent.