Best ways to style your Floral Outfits
By Rita Okoye
Floral dresses are essence of feminine charm. If not many, at least, there will be one floral outfit in a woman’s wardrobe.
They are showstoppers on their own.
A cute floral dress, skirt or even a jacket is enough to make you look beautiful.
However, accessorizing a floral dress is a bit tricky. If you choose a piece that is too-busy and paired with colourful accessories, you can end up looking like a big flower pot.
Here are other tips on how to style your floral outfits.
1. Floral dress accessories should be very subtle and simple. The whole idea is to let the dress do all the talking.
2. Larger flowers are more flattering to petite body types. While smaller flowers are better for bigger body types.
3. When unsure if the design is flattering, try to break it up with a belt or trendy scarf.
4. Pair with neutral colours Irrespective of whether you pick a big or small floral print dress, black, beige, white, nude, and silver accessories compliment floral patterns.
5. Also, consider choosing one or two colours from your floral pattern dress and matching all your accessories to those shades.
6. Opt for simple drop earrings or studs, a thin chain with a small and delicate pendant or locket, and a light bracelet.