7 Ways You Can Be Intimate With a Guy Without Having Sex
Sex isn’t everything.
Believe it or not, there’s more to things to do, there are plenty of ways to be sexual that don’t involve intercourse or penetration.
Maybe you’re just not ready but you still want some together time. Or maybe you just want what you want and your reasons are nobody else’s business. No matter the reasons, there are so many ways to get it on without getting it in.
1. Never underestimate the sexual power of a serious makeout session. Long bouts of kissing can be very intimate and satisfying. While you’re making out, you can stimulate your sexy parts with you hands, toys, bedding, or the non-genital body parts of your partner. Or you can just make out all hot and heavy until your lips need medical attention.
2. Give him surprise hugs from behind. He is always going to love your random outbursts of affection and intimacy. It tells him that your love for him is consistent – even when he least expects it.
3. Sit on his lap or let him embrace you from behind on the couch as you’re binge-watching your favourite shows and movies on Netflix. You don’t even have to say anything to one another. You are expressing your love through your physical closeness.
4. Massage his head. Guys really like it when you give them scalp massages. It helps relax them. And you also get to play with his hair more.
5. Sleep on his chest whenever you’re in bed together. Or if he’s sitting on the couch, sleep on his lap. It’s a manifestation of how comfortable and safe you are in his presence.
6. Rub and massage his muscles. Make him feel that you appreciate his male form in all of its glory. Let him know that you are appreciative of his efforts in the gym. Squeeze his muscles and test how rock hard they are.
7. If he has a beard, then go ahead and stroke it. It’s the same sensation he gets whenever you play with his hair. It’s very simple and also very intimate.