Laura Ikeji recounts near-death experience with generator fumes
Fashion entrepreneur and social media influencer, Laura Ikeji-Kanu has warned against putting generators close to where one sleeps, because of the fumes it emits.
In a post on social media, the 33-year-old recounted how she almost lost her life after inhaling fumes from a generator while visiting a friend few years ago.
According to her story, her friend had already passed out, and even she was throwing up.
They however manage to come out alive.
Here is her story: