FOOD TO EAT AT SEXUAL PERFORMANCE
By Adesuwa Ewoigbokhan
Better sexual performance in the bedroom can actually come from the kitchen since food, like lovemaking, is a sensory experience; no wonder they are both interwoven. You will not be doing yourself a world of good in the bedroom if you’re into eating a diet of snacks such as pizza, donuts, meat pie, and carbonated drinks. What you digest into your body can affect your mental well-being, physical fitness plus your sex life; but a picky eater, ahead of
a night of pent-up passion could be the difference between a lackluster performance and an unforgettable session.
The food you eat can directly impact your sexual health, supercharge your sex drive, or give you better stamina. So, the food choices you make during the day can go a long way, to show how your nighttime activities will play out.
Here’s a list of some of the best foods to eat if looking to improve endurance and last longer while making love.
• Watermelons are naturally packed with flavonoids that could lower your risk of erectile dysfunction and is, also, the richest known source of citrulline, an amino acid that contributes to the hardness of erections.
• Dark chocolate is a natural aphrodisiac that stimulates the release of endorphins and dopamine; two hormones that enhance pleasure and arousal. Snacking on this delicious treat ahead of ruffling the bedsheet, is a sure choice to make, and aside from tickling your taste buds and arousing it, it may help things run smoothly below the belt which, makes sex feel more pleasurable.
• Strawberry is an essential libido-boosting vitamin that is very rich in vitamin C. Their red colour can stimulate the brain to increase the feeling of romance which is an extra bonus.
• Nuts are a very good snack for heart health. Help keep everything from the arteries to blood pressure in check. Nuts are great pre-sex snacks since they help to Increase sex drive in both genders and improve erectile strength for men.
• Coffee – It’s a known fact that coffee wakes up the brain, but it can also wake up the penis. This has been demonstrated to relax the arteries and improve blood flow to muscles including the genitals.
You may want to brew an extra pot of joy if you are into morning sex. It may come in handy.
• Pumpkin especially the seeds contains nutrients like omega-3 fatty acids, magnesium, and all nine essential amino acids including l-arginine; which boosts blood flow, promotes sperm health, and promotes prostate health. This could enhance your sexual performance and lead to healthier hormone function.
• Beets help to improve performance in the bedroom as it has a high concentration of nitrates which, the body converts into nitric oxide. And it helps with stronger and lasting erections.
• Avocado- This is one fruit whose flavour is widely loved by all, and can be enjoyed on its own or with different dishes, full of sexual benefits.
The human body is a finely tuned machine and keeping it that way starts by fueling it up with the right foods before getting down to business of the day. Do so by reducing your intake of processed foods and sugar.
Focus on eating whole, nutrient-dense foods such as healthy fats, vegetables, fruits, and lean protein like chicken or fish can provide the much-needed energy and stamina for optimal sexual performance.
Food, overall, is a powerful tool for achieving sex goals- Better sex begins where better food stops!