Ahmed Indimi: 10 things you should know about Zahra Buhari’s billionaire husband-to-be
By Rita Chioma
Zahra Buhari, the daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari, is getting married on December 2, 2016 to a billionaire family well known as the ‘Kardashian’ family of Nigeria.
Her husband-to-be, Ahmed Indimi, is a good looking graduate of a prestigious university.
In 2013, Ahmed Indimi trended on social media after he showed off his account balance of $99.864,731 on Instagram.
These are 10 other things you should know about Ahmed Indimi
1. He is currently the marketing director of Oriental energy resources and hails from Maiduguri.
2. Ahmed is a hardworking young man who is worth a fortune just like his billionaire father.
3. Alhaji Dr. Muhammed Indimi, the father of Ahmed, is the chairman and leading shareholder of Oriental Energy Resources
4. Mohammed Indimi is one of the billionaires and oil moguls in Nigeria with tremendous interest in the oil and gas sector and he sits on several boards of several business in the country.
5. He is also an in-law of former Nigerian president, Ibrahim Babangida
6. He father is married to a Chadian and Swiss (dual citizenship) wife, Mrs Samira.
7.Oriental Energy Resources was founded in 1990 and currently has three projects offshore of Nigeria’s Niger Delta region.
8. His net worth dropped from an estimated $670 million a year ago due to ongoing low oil prices, ranked in 2013 as the 37th richest persons in Africa by Forbes.
9. Presently ranked the 39th richest African man with net worth of $500 million
10 He has received lots of honorary doctorate degree awards from top universities in Nigeria, USA and Ireland.