Reasons why a marriage proposal could go wrong.No Case Matched!
By Ebuka Uzonwanne
It’s no secret that a proposal is no guarantee of a wedding — but if you’ve ever wondered why some proposals are rejected, we might have a few answers for you.
1. Unromantic proposal setting: The main thing is to put your partner in the center of all your plans and make sure the moment is the stuff their dreams are made of, for your best chance of a ‘yes!’” And when You don’t, there is a high chance you get rejected.
2. Poor ring choice: As much as it seems silly to turn down the big question because the cost isn’t high enough, it’s important to remember that getting engaged is a huge moment in your life, It’s an investment and should be treated as such.
3. Bad wording of the proposal: It’s suppose to be a memorable day and the words do count, asking the question causally or with little or no emotion could break it. So choose your words wisely.
4. Lack of trust in the relationship: It’s only right that a lady would reject a marriage proposal when she doesn’t trust you, before getting on one knee you should be able to earn that trust and know it.
5. Scared of the commitment: one has to be sure if his partner is ready befor poping the question, as much as your partner may like you she could still not be able to rap her head around the idea of being with you for life.