Nollywood actress, Lota Chukwu is 29 today
Nigerian actress, Lotachukwu Jacinta Ugwu, popularly known as Lota Chukwu, is 29 today.
She was born November 29, 1989 in is Enugu State, but most of her young years were spent in Benin, Edo State.
Lotachukwu, who comes from a very religious home is the youngest of four children.
Lota has been releasing stunning pictures on her Instagram page to celebrate her special day.
She captioned the picture which she posted yesterday thus: “It’s the last day of my present year and it’s been so great and beyond amazing. I’m happy to be ending this old year with a sense of fulfilment and a heart filled with thanksgiving.”
Here are seven quick facts about the beautiful actress:
- Lota took to acting right from her secondary school days
2. The first movie she was starred in was titled “Studio 113
3. Lota plays “Kiki” in popular Nigerian TV series, Jenifa’s Diary alongside Funke Akindele.
4. She was a student of the University of Benin, and later she bagged an Agricultural Economics and Extension Services degree
5. She is also a graduate of Royal Arts Academy
6. She took part in Nigerian pageants like “The Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria”
7. Fitness and fashion are other passions of Lota