#Children’sDay: How to care for your child’s hairNo Case Matched!
Parents sometimes struggle with growing their children’s hair. There are so many products to choose from whether chemical or natural. Whatever be the case, there simple ways to care for your child’s hair, these include:
1. Wash your child’s hair twice a week.
2. Use shampoo with a pH of 4.5 that contains vitamins and antioxidants with sodium citrate as neutralising agent.
3. To get rid of dandruff, apply warm coconut or olive oil on your child’s scalp and massage.
4. Oil your child’s hair regularly with olive or coconut oil.
5. Brush your child’s using a big teeth comb or smaller teeth comb depending on their hair type.
6. Trim hair once in two months to reduce split ends.
7. A healthy diet would help your child’s hair grow. They should eat food rich in vegetables, red coloured fruits rich in Vitamin C and green leafy vegetables with proteins such as egg and fish.
8. Exercising helps child’s hair grow. Always encourage exercising to help with healthy hair growth.