Importance of Squat exercise for women
At first, slim figure was the rave, every lady wanted to lose those extra flesh and be slim.
Now big butt is the new rave. Every woman crave to have a figure that looks grand in every outfit.
As soon as women got it from the grapevine that squat exercise can help build the booty to increase in size, many women signed up at different gyms to command the booty to shoot out.
This is said to be the biggest misconception about the squat exercise.
Founder of Naijafitmom fitness empire, Chinwe Obinwanne, explain that there is more to gain by doing the squat exercise regularly.
She gave the following reason why women should include squats as their daily workout routine.
One of the biggest misconceptions about squat exercises is that its only for women who want to build their butt.
Far from it. That is like underestimating the benefits of this exercise powerhouse.
Squats do so much more. Experts have suggested that squats and all of their variations, are a great exercise for the whole body.
* Squatting everyday is a good move if you want to burn fat.
* Medical experts recommend it for people who want to stay fit as they get older.
* While the squat exercise helps to build your leg muscles (quadriceps, hamstrings and calves) they also target your glitches, back and core.
Here are some of the reasons you should do squats and its variations:
* Stronger Joints: people who squat are stronger in their activities of daily living nasty are more likely to stay mobile later into life.
* Squats can be done anywhere.
* Squats burn massive calories.
* There are many variations to squats that there is no room for boredom.
* Squat helps in strengthening the core.
* Squat help to shape those legs and build a stronger and booty because they also target target the glute (buttocks muscles) and inner thigh muscles.
* Squats help for good posture.