5 Style Inspo from Toke Makinwa
If you’ve been a fan of Toke Makinwa, you already know that the baby girl doesn’t slack in her style game. When it comes to finesse in fashion, Toke Makinwa is one person to follow.
From foreign luxury brands to Nigerian made brands, Tok Star rocks them all effortlessly. Toke Makinwa portrays her elegant, chic and sultry side with her statement outfits and we can’t help but get inspired.
Without further ado, here are looks that would inspire you to build a style profile like Toke Makinwa.
Check it out:
- Step out in that event with the boss chic vibe with this outfit by Afolabi Dare. Toke’s love for designers piece is evident as she rocks a Louis Vuitton cross bag and white trainers from Chanel to add the right spice to the look.
2. Have you thought of a creative way to rock a monochrome look? Well, Toke did just that with this amazing look. You can always rock this look to a date night, or a hangout with friends. She paired the side cut and exaggerated sleeves top with the leather pant makes the the designed top more pronounced. Killing the look with a white bag and white court shoe.
3. This mint outfit, just screams class. This outfit is the definition of a yummy delight and we absolutely love it.
4. This Casual look with natural tone, is just so perfect. Not everyone can rock a baggy pant, but Toke did with a casual look that got our attention.
5. Of course, anyone can wear a gown with plunging neckline and high sleets, but Tok Star makes it extraordinary. The glow, the legs, the makeup, the bob look… She’s making us green with envy.