What men want during sex
A number of men are often pretty predictable in bed and thus they may not really need to ask for anything.
This however, should not stop you from doing things that will make him happy once in a while. In case you are wondering what your man actually desires and wants in bed, then this is your best bet as the listed pointers below will help to set you in the right direction.
- One of the commonest complaints from guys is that they often have to initiate sex with their ladies;They long for you to make the first move sometimes even though most of them are more than happy to do it. There are times when they really want to see their woman initiate, seduce, desire and make them feel attractive including, coming up with new sex positions to experiment. So ladies don’t hesitate in trying out new positions with your man because you now know that he loves it. The fact that you took the initiative is sure to make your man happy and satisfied.
- Men really love it when their ladies talk dirty; This is misunderstood by some women who takes it literally by going on and on about the smallest thing in sex which is not what he wants Men want you to say few dirty and seductive words in the middle of love making and it will shock you to see how your man gets aroused; simple word like harder, it feels so good, am so wet, boo keep going, are some talks that are more than enough to do wonders.
- And they go absolutely nuts when you surprise them in bed; Don’t be too predictable when it comes to intercourse when it comes to sex, as guys love surprise just as much as you do, when it comes to sex. Surprise him first thing in the morning with blow job or unexpectedly make out with him. Also you can bring in new sex positions and do stuff that he thought you never liked. Go the extra mile and buy some really sexy lingerie and treat him to a surprise sexy dance, and just see how he starts craving for you more than ever.
- He loves foreplay: Ignore whatever you have heard or read online about men not liking foreplay, this is wrong assumption. It’s not every guy that directly wants to jump at penetration’, a number of them love foreplay and they want it just as much as women do. They love the slow and sexy build up. When you are at it, give him enough foreplay.
- Your man wants you to show him how you like it; Being a visual learner, he will appreciate it if you showed him, with your hands. Be free to move his hands, position your body, and use verbal and nonverbal communication to ensure a satisfying time for the two of you. Get on the bed and touch yourself while you order him to look but not touch this is a, sexy way to put him in the mood.
- Wants it outside of the bedroom; He loves variety, so keep it exciting by exploring new places to play, like the stair case, kitchen table, laundry room, in the car, or even inside the car. Engaging in sex in new areas can be a lot of fun and helps to create opportunities for role play.
- He wants you to be loud when the need arises; “If you’re a screamer, scream. Don’t hold back your moans, groans, screams, and growls of pleasure,” it’s erotic and really turns them on. Not to mention the fact that it could be liberating for you too. Don’t hold back if you’re really in it in that moment as it’s a kind of communication, the only difference is that it’s way sexier.
*He wants active participation from his lady; “Many men like to have sex with women who actively participate,” which simply means, meeting his thrusts with your own thrusts, grinding your hips, and flexing your pelvic muscles and can be done from whatever position you take. You can also use your hands to squeeze your guy’s arms and, pull his body closer to yours or use your lips to explore more of his body. All these moves will let him know you are loving the action.
- The gentleman wants different positions; If you have always done it in missionary style on the bed a few nights a week, it could be possible that both of you are craving for a different position every now and then. You don’t have to go out of your comfort zone if you’re not comfortable. If it’s the other way round that you want him to spin you, against your kitchen cabinet, then do it.
- He wants you to take charge; Go girl take charge, show him the moves that get you off, he will love the idea of his own private peep show and he’ll be learning exactly what it is you need to get off, this is basically just investing in your future orgasms.
- He wants you to be direct; While he might act like he knows exactly what’s up, no one ever wished for less in bed, ask for what you really want and don’t be scared to tell him what you are and aren’t into such as ” that’s not doing anything for me, but I really liked it when you were doing this before,” will also help send a message. Note that positive reinforcement always works wonders. “Tell him how good it feels when he does something right or remind him of a technique that always gets you off,” suggests Gloria Brame PhD, a sex therapist in Georgia. “If he’s not giving you enough foreplay, ask him to use his hand or mouth to warm you up.’’ Repetition can be boring.
- There are times he doesn’t want to do nothing at all which is allowed and he might probably welcome a break. For a safe landing positions like reverse cowgirl, it will prevent him from controlling the rhythm you can go at whatever speed you like.
- He wants to talk about his fantasies; It’s a well know fact that guys are often hesitant to talk about their fantasies so as not to makes them vulnerable. Get to open up the communication by talking about your own fantasies first: this will make him comfortable enough for him to want share his own fantasies. This will definitely improve and help your relationship if the two of you discover which fantasies you have in common as it would be very easy to turn it into reality.
The last but yet the most fundamental thing that. your man truly crave for in bed, is to constantly hear his name from your lips during copulation. Nothing beats this sexiness for a man than to watch his beloved say his name while moaning.