BBNaija Secret Diary: Housemates Give Inside Scoop On The Romantic Affairs That Would Have Existed If There Were No Cameras
On yet another piping-hot episode of The Buzz, ex-BBN housemate Seyi Awolowo and popular content creator Adeola Adeyemi, popularly called Diiadem, joined Toke Makinwa to discuss everything that happened in the house during the weekend.
The Tuesday episodes are usually set to discuss interesting things that happened in the house during the weekend. And this time, the guests had a lot to talk about as the housemates had given viewers a ton of content. The trio broke everything down, from the Friday and Saturday parties to the bonds and wild moments the house shared. To top off the episode, they took us into the secret diary sessions exclusive only to Showmax.
These secret sessions allow housemates to talk about any and everything, and some of the juiciest details are revealed here. People discuss who they like, who they want to be with, those they can’t stand and more. In this episode, Big Brother asked the housemates who they believed would already be in relationships if there were no cameras in the house. Some of the answers would shock you.
Here’s a quick summary of what some of your favourite housemates had to share during their fifth secret diary session:
– Maria’s first choice was Nini and Saga because she thinks there’s ‘something there’, but Nini is slightly in denial.
– Boma is as confused as ever. He’s not sure if he’ll have started dating Queen or Angel or if Angel would have dated Michael. At least he seemed confident that Pere and Maria would have become a thing.
– Saskay thinks Nini and Saga will definitely already be an item because they both really like each other.
– Cross was just concerned with telling Big Brother about the few people he would love to engage with. You guessed right – Saskay made the list. But it may surprise you to know that Nini also made it to Cross’ list.
– Whitemoney had a spicy choice, saying, “Angel and whoever she chooses”. He also said Emma and Liquorose would definitely be together.
– Emmanuel believes that most of the house would have hooked up by now if not for the cameras.
– Angel didn’t think too deeply when she said “Maria and Pere”.
– Of course, our resident lover boy, Saga, told Biggie he hopes that he’ll at least be with Nini.
– Peace came in hot, saying that Cross would definitely engage with someone, whether the cameras are on or off. She put Michael in the same category with Cross and said JMK would probably have gotten with someone by now.
– JMK said Maria and Pere would most likely be together by now if not for the cameras because they like each other, but they are just pretending.
– Perhaps the most shocking retort of the session was Tega’s. She said if she was single, she would have a relationship with Saga.
– After much thought, Nini said Angel would be with Michael because she really likes him. But that kiss with Sammie on Saturday begs to differ, though!
– Michael is an unrepentant bad boy who believes he would have already had a couple of situationships by now in the house. His shortlist of possible partners includes Angel,
– Sammie said Queen would definitely have had something with someone by now. But the question is, would the situationship have been with Whitemoney or Boma? He also lamented his failed situationship with Angel, saying he’s learned his lesson.
– Jaypaul surprised fans with his list of possible partners if the cameras were turned off. At the core of everything, he is primarily attracted to Saskay. Still, he wouldn’t mind a rendezvous or two with Angel or JMK.
– Pere just never ceases to amaze. He thinks Maria would either be with Michael or Cross by now. He removed himself from the picture.
– Queen also thinks Maria and Pere would be together by now because of a little secret only people who subscribe to Showmax will ever know.
– Yousef just spent the whole time lamenting his failure to secure a partner. He told Biggie, “I feel like I’m way too nice. Sometimes, it plays to my advantage, and sometimes I feel like it plays to my disadvantage.”
– Jackie will just not let the Angel matter rest. After all the ‘Michael and Angel’ suggestions the housemates made, we finally see why. She said that Angel has just been irritating her life.
– Liquorose also had some premium gist to tell Big Brother about the equally premium stories she heard while faking her highness.
The secret diary sessions are exclusive to Showmax. They feature as part of the streaming platform’s new show, ‘The Buzz’, hosted by award-winning media personality Toke Makinwa. Brand new episodes are released on Tuesdays and Saturdays.